Random Fun Facts, Accomplishments, and Things I'm Pretty Proud Of!
- One of my ancestors was a signer on the Declaration of Independence - William Floyd, New York (Floyd is my maiden name)
- Learning about (and using) the Request to Speak option on www.azleg.gov
- Contributing to getting the Naloxone bill through the AZ House & Senate and approved within 1 year. It was the very last bill passed in 2016 and they passed it around 3am. My son (18 years old at the time) spoke to the Senate Health Committee. They went from wanting to postpone the vote, to passing it unanimously after my kiddo and 3 others spoke. Showing him that he has a voice and it can make a difference was one of my proudest parenting moments.
- Contributing author in 2 books that address mental health/addiction. (A Day in My Head & Heroin is the Worst Thing to Ever Happen to Me)
- Over 85,399 downloads of Addiction Support Podcast & over 181,871 downloads of 60 Seconds of Solitude
- Working closely with my husband to help online content creators protect their Intellectual Property!
1976 - a Pisces baby
I was born on a cold March day in Indiana. I was the first child and the only girl.
Winter of 1985 - Move from the Midwest to the Desert
When I was 9 years old, my dad brought home an old bread truck, packed it up, and moved us to Mesa, Arizona.
1997 - My 1st Kiddo was born
Conner is such a spiritual soul. He's a DJ and music producer who focuses on Deep House & Desert House music.
2002 - My 2nd Kiddo was born
Cassidy is driven, this child has taught me that hard work and consistency wins every time. She's academic & a competitive dancer.
2004 - Awaken The Giant Within
After a terrible breakup, I went back to work in IT. I was so unhappy in my job but really did not know what else to do. One night in Best Buy I was drawn to a Tony Robbins cd - "Awaken The Giant Within". After buying it and putting it on my iPod, I listened to that audiobook at least 100 times between 2004-2006.
2006 - The Secret & Law of Attraction
I watched The Secret and was introduced to the law of attraction. I was immediately hooked.
2006 - Personal Growth & Manifestation
1 month after watching The Secret, I was sitting in the PSI Seminars Basic Seminar.
2007 - I am a worthy, respected, influential leader - confidently taking spontaneous risks now!
In March 2007 I played PLD (Pacesetter's Leadership Dynamics). It's a 90-day Goal Setting game where you have the opportunity to practice goal setting and manifesting your goals. I played such a huge game.
2009 - Inspirational Spiritual Teacher
After another broken relationship, I hired Al Paparelli as my relationship coach. That was by far the best decision I've made! Part of that process was getting clear on who I am. Why I am on this planet.
2012 - One of my brother's passed away
I shared this part of my story with Alicia Cook & The Advertiser. You can read more on that part of my story here.
A few months after my brother passed away, I realized I was absolutely miserable working in corporate America. So I left.
2013 - Married my soulmate
Jason was my client in 2001. He fell in love with me immediately, it took me a few years to get there. It was complicated. We both married the wrong people. Finally, we figured it out and decided it was ok to be together.
2015 - Addiction Support Podcast
After my youngest brother went back to jail for his heroin addiction, I knew I had to do something. That's how Addiction Support Podcast came to be. You can go here to listen & subscribe.
2016 - 60 Seconds of Solitude
In December of 2016, I wanted an outlet that allowed me to focus on my calling...who I really am. That's how 60 Seconds of Solitude came to pass. You can go here to listen & subscribe.
2017 - Intellectual Property HQ
In June 2017 my husband & I decided to take his successful Intellectual Property Management & Enforcement (offline) consulting business, online. We're building out IPHQS.com (slowly but surely). If you have any IP questions, especially as it relates to Copyright & Trademark Registration, head on over to the site or join us in the Intellectual Property HQ Facebook Group.
It's time to put it all together. I've spent years creating a life that I used to only dream about. And I want to share it with others who are on that journey. I want to help you get there faster.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story. If you haven't already, please take a moment and connect with me here on Facebook. If you have an interest in doing business with me, then feel free to go here and send me a message.